Entitled “Greek Shipping Today” the June-July- August 2018 issue of Greek Business File sought answers to the dominant questions shipping faced in the wake of Greece’s exit from the decade long Adjustment Programs.
Challenges such as greenhouse gas emissions, the plethora of new regulations, protectionist polices, the family owned business model of many Greek companies and -most importantly- the lack of next generation Greek seafarers were among the issues discussed with interviewees such as Nikolaos Vafias, Georges Tsavliris, Harris Vafias, Anna Bredima, Dinos Arcoumanis.
Furthermore, the issue included articles on
- the rising prospects of Athens’ real estate market,
- the promising privatization programs,
- Greece’s awaiting exodus to the international bond markets
- Greek banks state of affairs and
- the untapped Greek energy resources / the country’s ambition to become an energy hub