On Wednesday October 6th 2021, on the occasion of AgriBusiness Forum 2021 top-notch panelists discuss in–person for the future of agriculture in digital era, including EU Common Agricultural Policy for the years to come (2023-2027). Panelists will be:
- Spilios Livanos, Minister Agriculture, Rural Development & Food, Greece
- Janusz Wojciechowski, EU Commissioner for Agriculture
- Mr. Nikos Papathanasis, Alternate Minister, Ministry of Development and Investments
- Mr. Hubert Cottogni, Deputy Director, Head of Mandate Management, European Investment Fund
- Ms. Jessie Voumvaki, Dpt. Chief Economist, National Bank of Greece
About the AgriBusiness Forum 2021
Covid-19 pandemic has revealed severe shortcomings on globalized (agrifood) supply chains raising questions from globalization to security, safety, risk management and resilience of farm-to-fork chains.
AgriBusiness Forum 2021 focuses on addressing these challenges, enhancing “green” & “digital” transition, and appraising climate change impact, in line with CAP2021-2027 & EU Recovery Fund strategy. Under the global and national emerging trends & constraints, including the “One Health approach”, AgriBusiness Forum sets an inclusive platform for shaping robust, comprehensive & coherent dialogue towards viable, sustainable, traceable & resilient agrifood systems in Greece and the World.
AgriBusiness Forum 4th international edition is held in Athens-Greece, on 6-7/10/2021, highlighting “Food & Farming systems’ green and digital transition”; spanning across 9 high caliber sessions, 45 focal areas, and 50 speakers from Greece and the world.