Capital Link 14th Annual Shipping & Marine Services Forum
116 Pall Mall, London
Tuesday, October 18, 2022
|Capital Link is hosting the 14th Annual Capital Link Shipping & Marine Services Forum on Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 8:20am – 5:20pm BST at 116 Pall Mall in London. The Forum will be held in partnership with Fearnley Securities and in cooperation with the London Stock Exchange.
With a 14-year track record, this Forum, organized on an annual basis, aims to provide investors with a comprehensive review and current outlook of the various shipping markets and in addition, cover topics of critical interest to industry participants, financiers and investors.
The London Forum will also provide the opportunity for 1×1 meetings between company management teams and investors.
The Capital Link Shipping & Marine Services Forum presents a unique opportunity to meet and network with a large, high-caliber audience of ship owning and offshore executives, institutional investors, research analysts, industry experts, commercial and investment bankers, risk advisors, private equity and venture capital firms, high-net worth investors, and financial media. The event will be open to the buy and sell side communities as well as the media. By attending, participants will gain a deeper understanding of the current state of the shipping and marine services industry, the subsequent effects on their investments, and a clear focus on the opportunities and challenges ahead.
Who Should Attend?
Commercial and Investment Bankers • Charterers • Classification Societies • Commodity and Energy Traders • Finance Providers • Financial Advisors • Financial and Trade Media • Hedge Fund Managers • Institutional Investors • P&I Executives • Lawyers and Insurers • Market Analysts and Consultants • Private Equity Firms • Risk Advisors • Ship Managers • Ship Operators • Shipowners • Shipbrokers • Sovereign Wealth Funds • Venture Capital Firms
To register please visit the link: https://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2022london/
Welcome & Opening Remarks
- Nicolas Bornozis, President – Capital Link, Inc.
- Peter Wessel, CEO – Fearnley Securities
Capital Raising in London
- Axel Kalinowski, Head of Central and Southern Europe – London Stock Exchange Group
Decarbonization & Geopolitics – The Evolving Landscape of Global Shipping
- Sarah Ellington, Partner – Watson Farley Williams
- Herman Billung, CEO – Himalaya Shipping
- Guy Platten, Secretary General – International Chamber of Shipping
- Alastair McDonald, Chief Corporate Development Officer – Purus Marine
- William Fairclough, Managing Director – Wah Kwong Maritime Transport Holdings
The New Energy Landscape
- Dag Kilen, Director – Global Head of Research – Fearnleys
LNG Shipping Sector Panel
- Jon Cripps, Partner, Corporate & Ship Finance – Stephenson Harwood
- John Boots, CFO – Cool Co (OSLO:COOL)
- Eduardo Maranhao, CFO – Golar LNG (NASDAQ:GLNG)
- Panagiotis Mitrou, Global Gas Segment Director– Lloyd’s Register
- Mark Terzopoulos, Commercial Director – Maran Gas
LPG Shipping Sector Panel
- James T. Cirenza, Managing Director – DNB Markets
- Anders Onarheim, Chief Executive Officer – BW LPG (Oslo: BWLPG)
- Aleksander Giertsen, Director – Global Head of LPG – Fearnleys
- Mads Peter Zacho, CEO – Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NVGS)
Ship Finance – Adapting to New Market Conditions
- Diana Syziu, Partner, Corporate & Ship Finance – Hill Dickinson International
- Timothy Soe, Managing Director, Ascension Finance
- Carl Rehder, Vice President, Commercial, Europe – BoComm Shipping Leasing (Europe)
- Vasilios Maroulis, Managing Director, Global Industry Head, Shipping, Logistics & Offshore – Citibank N.A.
- Nicholas Duran, Partner – Fearnley Securities
Containers Shipping Sector Panel
- Clemens Toepfer, Managing Director – Toepfer Transport GbmH
- Dimitris Dalakouras, CEO – Conbulk
- Anastasios Aslidis, CFO and Treasurer – Euroseas & Eurodry (NASDAQ:EDRY & ESEA)
- Ian Webber, CEO – Global Ship Lease (GSL)
- Constantin Baack, CEO – MPC Containers (OSLO:MPCC)
Shipping in the Era of Change
- Martin Stopford
Investing in Shipping Today – Viewpoint of Capital Providers, Investors & Shipping Companies
- Susan Riitala, Partner – Reed Smith
- Magnus Assev, Partner, Investment Banking – Arctic Securities
- James Cirenza, Managing Director – DNB Markets
- Wilhelm Gedde-Dahl, Director & Partner, Co-Head of Shipping, Investment Banking – Fearnley Securities
- Stratos Desypris, COO – Navios Maritime Partners
- Paulo Almeida, CIO – Tufton Investment Management Ltd
Dry Bulk Shipping Sector Panel
- Lars Bastian Oestereng, Shipping Analyst – Arctic Securities
- Lars Christian Skarsgaard, CEO – Belships (OSLO:BELCO)
- Gary Vogel, CEO – Eagle Bulk Shipping (NASDAQ: EGLE)
- Stamatis Tsantanis, CEO – Seanergy Maritime Holdings (NASDAQ: SHIP)
- Simos Spyrou, Co-CFO – Star Bulk Carriers (NASDAQ: SBLK)
Crude Tanker Shipping Sector Panel
- Nikos Michas, Tanker Segment Director – Lloyd’s Register
- Brian Gallagher – Head of IR & Communications, Executive Board Member – Euronav (NYSE: EURN)
- Thomas Trovato, Head of Investor Relations – International Seaways (NYSE: INSW)
- Ted Petrone, Vice Chairman – Navios Corporation (NYSE: NMM)
- Robert Burke, CEO – Ridgebury Tankers
Product Tanker Shipping Sector Panel
- Oystein Vaagen, Equity Research – Fearnley Securities
- Anthony Gurnee, CEO – Ardmore Shipping (NYSE: ASC)
- Carlos Balestra di Mottola, CFO – d’Amico International Shipping (BIT:DIS)
- Christian Ingerslev, CEO – Maersk Tankers
- Valentios (Eddie) Valentis, Chairman & CEO – Pyxis Tankers Inc. (NASDAQ:PXS)
THE FORUM IS ORGANIZED:
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH: Fearnley Securities
IN COOPERATION WITH: The London Stock Exchange
GLOBAL SPONSORS: Ascension Finance • Citi • DNB • Hill Dickinson • Lloyds Register • Reed Smith • RMK Maritime • Watson, Farley & Williams
SPONSORS: Arctic Securities • Bocomm Leasing • Toepfer Transport • Tufton Oceanic • Stephenson Harwood
SUPPORTING SPONSORS: Ardmore Shipping • d’Amico Group • Eagle Bulk • EuroDry Ltd • Euroseas Ltd. • Global Ship Lease • International Seaways, Inc. • MPC Container Ships • Navigator Gas • Navios Maritime Partners L.P. • Pyxis Tankers • Ridgebury Tankers • Seanergy Maritime • Star Bulk Carriers • Flott & Co. PC
SUPPORTING ORGANIZATIONS: Bayes Business School – With the support of the International Centre for Shipping, Trade and Finance • Greek Shipping Cooperation Committee • Greeks in the City Association • HELMEPA • Intermanager • International Chamber of Shipping • Master of Science (MSc) in International Shipping, Finance & Management – Athens University of Economics and Business • Maritime London • The Propeller Club Port of Piraeus • Shipping Professional Network London – SPNL.
MEDIA PARTNERS: Actualidad Maritima • All About Shipping Co. UK • Athens – Macedonian News Agency • Economia Group • Elnavi • Marine Circle • Maritimes.gr • Nafsgreen • Naftika Chronika • Ship 2 Shore • Ship Management International • Wordoils • Xinde Marine News
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please visit: : https://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2022london/
Ms. Olga Bornozi & Mrs. Eleni Bej & Mrs. Athena Kosmadaki
or tel.: New York: + 1 212 661 7566 & Athens: +30 210 6109800
For sponsorship opportunities please contact: Nicolas Bornozis, Olga Bornozi or Anny Zhu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (212) 661-7566.
Capital link websites:
Founded in 1995, Capital Link is a New York based investor relations, financial communications and advisory firm with a strategic focus on the maritime, commodities and energy sectors, MLPs, as well as Closed-End Funds and ETFs. Based in New York City, Capital Link has presence in London, Athens & Oslo. The company is a member of the Baltic Exchange and works very closely with the New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ and the London Stock Exchange as well as with major international and supranational organizations and industry associations in the areas of the firm’s strategic concentration.
Capital Link offers a full suite of services including strategic and corporate advisory, investor relations, media relations, public and industry relations and the organization of corporate events. Our proactive approach integrates Investor Relations, Information Technology and Media, enhancing awareness and branding for our clients through tailored outreach programs targeting analysts, institutional and individual investors and the financial media complemented by extensive and uniquely powerful marketing platforms.
Capital Link is also known for the organization of large scale, high quality Forums and Webinars the majority of which focus on maritime transportation and U.S. investment products, in the United States, Europe and Asia, in key industry centers, such as New York, London, Oslo, Hamburg, Athens, Limassol, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo and Hong Kong, featuring industry leaders focusing on investment strategies, sectors, critical topics of interest to the investment community that draw the elite of the global financial, investment and business communities.
The Capital Link brand is widely-recognized and valued worldwide by participants in these communities for combining rich informational and educational content with as well as superior networking opportunities with a global marketing platform that enhances the visibility and reach of these events on a global scale that lasts well beyond the date on which each event is held, becoming a continuous reference point for market participants.
Capital Link’s efforts have been recognized by the 2011 Lloyds’s List Greek Shipping Awards, in 2012 and 2013 by the InterContinental Finance Magazine and in 2016 by the Wealth & Finance Magazine, Also, by the International Propeller Club of the United States and AHI-American Hellenic Institute.