The January-February-March 2020 issue of Greek Business File focuses on:
- The energy gas pipelines in Eastern Mediterranean as well as in the South Balkans.
- Kerin Hope presents the South Balkans energy hub with Turkstream1 and Turkstream 2 and the construction of the floating LNG station in Alexandroupolis in its critical final phase.
- Dr. Theodoros Tsakiris, in an interview, presents the advantages of EAST MED pipeline in order to stabilise the region.
- In an exclusive interview, George Zavvos, Deputy Minister of Finance, presents in detail the “Scheme Herculus” for non-performing loans which is expected to give a significant boost to Greek banks.
- In the field of ocean economy, Professor George Prevelakis, Ambassador-Permanent Representative of Greece to the OECD, in his new book Wooden Walls: Geopolitics of Greek Networks states that the main gateway for Greece in the 21st century is to return to the adventurous environment of the sea. He stresses that the sea can offer solutions to the problem of economic stagnation affecting the Greek economy. The shipping community and territorial Greece must realize the benefits accruing from a cooperative relationship.
- Professor Dinos Arcoumanis in his interview focuses on the challenges the new IMO 2020 regulations pose on shipping companies.
*For checkout you will be redirected to the site of Nomiki Bibliothiki
- Release date: February 2020 / No 124
- Publisher: Kerkyra Publications
- Language: English
- Pages: 60
- ISBN: 1109 1592 01
- Cover type: Soft Cover
- Release: 5000
- Editorial Director: Adam Kyra