“Towards a digital future”. This is the headline of the new issue of the Greek Business File.
The November- December issue, the last of this unprecedented year, looks in the future. Rather than contemplating the impact of the pandemic crisis, we choose to look ahead.
The cover story of this issue is dedicated to the 5G wireless technology and the new networks expected in Greece, in early 2021.
The digital economy section of the issue also hosts:
- a discussion between Michalis Bletsas and Nicholas Negroponte on climate and artificial intelligence
- an interview with Nicholas Platias, Head of the Data & Analytics at Chai Finance
- an interview with Deanna MacDonald on introducing blockchain to containershipping
- an interview with Emma Mark on the myriad optimization opportunities offered by digitalization
Furthermore, in this issue there are features on the Greek bonds rally and Cosco‘s ambitious plans to get at the Head of the Dragon. Nevertheless, current challenges are not to be overlooked. In this issue we take an in-depth look at:
- how Greek banks strive to contain the pandemic damage
- the dilemma of the Greek tourism, the day after the pandemic crisis. Will mass tourism prevail once more or is it time for change?
- the toll of rising tensions in the Eastern Mediterranean on the Greek – Turkish economic relations. Who is the real loser?
In this issue you can also read:
- Alexis Phylactopoulos talking about creating spiritual friends of Greece
- the story of Ioannis Kapodistrias, the man who wrote the first chapter of the Greek independent state
Last but not least, in 2020, the economia Group celebrates 30 years of the Greek Business File. We present historic covers of the magazine, issues published during the milestones of modern Greek history and a brief review of the publication. Back then as well as today, there is one major undertaking: extroversion.
In the standard columns of Greek Business File:
- Antonis D. Papagiannidis talks about the triple jeopardy amid preparations for the celebration of Greece’s 200th year
- Anthony Kefalas presents the sociopolitical inflection point of the “Pandemic and the Pandemics”
- Nick Papandreou analyses the Case for Trump
*For checkout you will be redirected to the site of Nomiki Bibliothiki
- Release date: December 2020 / No 128
- Publisher: Kerkyra Publications
- Language: English
- Pages: 68
- ISBN: 1109 1592 12
- Cover type: Soft Cover
- Editorial Director: Antonis D. Papagiannidis