PARTICIPATE NOW TO WIN MAJOR PRIZES & GROW YOUR PROFESSIONAL NETWORK!!
NEW MEDIA SPONSOR: KATHIMERINI
One of the longest-running contests for the students of public and private universities in Greece and abroad
For the 27th consecutive year, economia Group and the Greek economic magazine Οikonomiki Epitheorisi are organizing the 27th economia Student Contest, a contest which has become an institution for the students of public and private universities in Greece and abroad.
Our contest has become an inspiring platform of youth development and expression of new ideas in tune with the challenges of our time.
Οur goals are to a) encourage young people to connect their academic knowledge with current affairs b) increase networking exchanges between the young generation and leading companies of various sectors of the economy c) give the opportunity to the participants to win important prizes.
The new Greek business environment: startups, openness, innovation
- Ioanna-Sapfo Pepelasis: Associate Professor at the Athens University of Economics & Business
- Yannis Caloghirou: Associate Professor of Economics at the National Technical University of Athens
- Aristos Doxiadis: Partner at Big Pi
- Konstantinos Stroumpakis: Founder & CEO at Apifon
& Antonis D. Papagiannidis, General Manager of economia Group who will have the role of Special Advisor to the Evaluation Committee
The group (up to 4 people) or individual paper should be maximum 2.000 words, written in English or Greek, and the deadline for submissions is March 31st 2021
Major prizes will be given to the winners which will be announced in May 2021
The winners will receive:
- flight tickets from AEGEAN
- scholarships 50% from Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece
- accommodation at ARIA HOTELS
- scholarships from IST College
- ferry tickets from MINOAN LINES
- a PC from INFO QUEST
- participation in the General Assembly of DIAZOMA Association
- 1.000 euros from HELLENIC PETROLEUM
ORGANIZED BY OIKONOMIKI EPITHEORISI
IN COOPERATION WITH NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI
UNDER THE AUSPICES: IOBE, ATHENS UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS, ΕΕΝΕ
SUPPORTING SPONSORS: BAHAS GRAMATIDIS & PARTNERS, EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN MARITIME
AWARDS SPONSORS: INFO QUEST, AEGEAN, MINOAN LINES, DIAZOMA, Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece, ARIA HOTELS, IST College, HELLENIC PETROLEUM
GRAND MEDIA SPONSOR: FOITITIKA NEA
MEDIA SPONSORS: SKYWALKER.GR, ΣΤΕΝΤΟΡΑΣ, Youth Entrepreneurship Club, EPIXEIRO, MANIATAKEION FOUNDATION, KATHIMERINI