Terms & Conditions-27th economia Student Contest
27th ECONOMIA STUDENT CONTEST
TERMS & CONDITIONS*
- The maximum length of the essay is 2,000 words in Times New Roman, 12 points font and 1.15 line spacing in Microsoft Word format.
- Title, Bibliography, captions and cover text are not included in the total length of 2,000 words.
- Essays should be written either in Greek or in English.
- Essays should be written either individually or in groups.
- Minimum of 2 people per group with a maximum of 4.
- The contest closes in March 31st 2021.
- Groups can consist of students of different university departments/degrees.
- The contest is open to all students of public and private universities in Greece or abroad (undergraduates, postgraduates, PhD candidates) as well as to those who have graduated during 2020.
- Groups must nominate a communication representative who will fill in the online participation form and will submit the entry.
- Τhe 5 best individual essays and 5 best group essays will be awarded.
- All work submitted is expected to be the result of the entrant’s own research and thought, expressed in his/her own words. When the entrant uses the sources and material that he/she consulted during his/her research, this must be acknowledged by a reference.
- The entrant must also provide a bibliography in addition to references; this should be located at the end of the essay. It is advisable that bibliography should include not only online sources but also print ones.
- Correct spelling and syntax will determine the final score.
- The winners of past Student Contests organized by our magazine “Οικονομική Επιθεώρηση” cannot participate in the contest.
- Past entrants who have not been awarded can submit their entries.
- The organizers distribute prizes according to the evaluation criteria applied on the entries.
- The organizers reserve the right to amend prizes at any time and without notice.
- A free mentoring session will take place for all students who have filled in the online participation form aiming to help entrants present their ideas in the best possible way.
- The organizers reserve the right to publish the winning entries.
* The organizers reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.