Capital Link’s 10th Annual Shipping, Marine Services & Offshore Forum took place on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at One Moorgate Place in London and was held in partnership with Fearnley Securities and in cooperation with the London Stock Exchange. The event was held within the London International Shipping Week 2017.
The podcast for each of the panels and presentations presented at the conference will be available on the following dates.
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
• London as a Global Capital Raising & Investment Destination Presentation
• LNG Shipping Sector Panel
• LPG Shipping Sector Panel
Thursday, September 21, 2017
• Shipping & Bank Finance Panel
• Maritime Loan Portfolio Sales & Transfers Presentation
• Restructuring As a Business & Investment Opportunity Panel
Thursday, September 28, 2017
• Shipping, Private Equity & Alternative Financing Panel
• Shipping & Capital Markets Panel
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
• Fold, Hold, Double Up - which hand to play next? Presentation
• Global Shipping Markets - Current Developments & Outlook Presentation
• Industry Challenges & The Road Map Ahead Panel
Thursday, October 5, 2017
• Product Tankers Sector Panel
• Crude Oil Tankers Sector Panel
Thursday, October 12, 2017
• Container Shipping Sector Panel
• Dry Bulk Sector Panel
Click here for more information on the Forum.